The high strength stainless material is rated at 180,000 psi tensile strength which is substantially stronger than grade 8 hardware and are impervious to rust and corrosion. The studs feature a unique nut starter nose, a hex broached tip, and a 12 point nut that helps facilitate the ease of installation.
- Higher Clamping Force (Torque to 40lbs using anti-seize)
- Simplifies manifold installation
- 12 point nuts
- A286 Stainless Steel
- Engine Manufacturer: Cummins
- Engine Version: LLY, LBZ, LMM
- Sold As: Kit
- Cummins 5.9L 12V (1994-1998) - Aftermarket exhaust manifold only
- Cummins 5.9L 24V (1998.5-2002)
- Cummins 5.9L 24V (2003-2007) - Requires removal of factory heat shield
- Cummins 6.7L 24V (2007.5-2018)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.