2nd Gen Swap Kit and Fleece Performance S463 Turbocharger for 3rd Gen 5.9L Cummins (2003-2007). This kit from Fleece Performance Engineering is referred as a 2nd Gen Swap due to the turbo relocating from the back of the manifold to the same location as the 2nd Generation Dodge (1998.5-2002) turbo location.
In other words, the swap kit locates the turbo in the center of the manifold with the outlet flange angled down. The major benefit for 2003 plus Common Rail Cummins trucks is the use of a divided manifold. Capitalizing on the individual cylinder impulses in a divided manifold greatly increases spool up and driving characteristics with a properly matched turbo.
- FPE ManTake 5 inch Intake Setup with Filter ( Red Filter)
- S400 Discharge Adapter with Charge Pipe, Boots, and Clamps
- FPE Cummins Turbo Feed Line Kit
- FPE Cummins Turbo Drain Line Kit
- T4 Turbine Flange Studs and Gasket
- Cummins Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- FPE Flat-V 2nd Gen Stainless Steel Downpipe with Clamps
- ATS PulseFlow BigFoot T4 Exhaust Manifold, 3-Piece
- VGT coolant delete plug: some trucks use a 16mm and 18mm plug and some use two 16mm plugs so we provide plugs for both options
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.